Dhikala Forest Lodge Jim Corbett Park
Book Peaceful Forest Rest House to Stay in Jim Corbett National Park.
Dhikala Forest Zone
Located in the bosom of the Corbett National Park, Dhikala forest zone is among the largest safari zones in this region. Dhikala forest lodge is most popular among the wildlife enthusiasts. The lush green forests, verdant grasslands and the Ramganga River provide a suitable environment to develop the best habitat for wildlife. The main attractions of this zone are the Royal Bengal Tiger and the Asiatic Elephant. There are five different forest lodges inside Dhikala zone including Dhikala forest lodge, Garial forest lodge, Sarapduli forest lodge, Sultan forest lodge and Khinnanauli forest lodge. All the forest lodges are surrounded by solar wire fencing.
Flora & Fauna
Being situated amidst the lush green forest of Corbett National Park, Dhikala forest zone is blessed with diversified flora & fauna. It offers a rich variety of flora including 110 species of trees, 27 species of climbers, 51 species of shrubs and 33 species of grass and bamboo.
Apart from flora, Dhikala Forest Zone has splendid diversified fauna. This site creates excellent opportunities for sighting popular species like Spotted deer, Barking deer, Sambhar, Hogg Dears, Elephants, Fox, Monitor Lizard, Royal Bengal Tigers, Leopards, Wild Boar, Langoors, Yellow Throated Martine, Otters, Jackal and many others.
Accommodation in Dhikala Forest Rest House
Dhikala forest lodge offers you a very luxurious and good quality accommodation, where you will get spick and span rooms in New FRH, Cabins, Hutment, Annexe and 2 dormitories including 24 beds with an attached bathroom and other basic amenities.
Rooms Details in Dhikala Forest Lodge:
New FRH: 4 Rooms
Cabin: 3 Rooms
Hutments: 6 Rooms
Annexe: 5 Rooms
How to Reach Dhikala Forest Rest House
Dhikala forest lodge is approximately 30kms away from Dhangadi gate, and it would, in fact, take about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes for covering the entire distance. Dhikala Forest Lodge is located at a distance of 43 kms away from Ram Nagar town.
Best Time to Visit
Best time to visit Dhikala is from 15 November to 15 June.
How to Book Dhikala Forest Lodge
Dhikala forest lodge bookings for Corbett Park can be done 45 days before the boarding date. Non-Indian travellers can make their bookings 90 days before the boarding date. Passport Id is mandatory for foreigners.
Dhikala Forest Lodge Booking Price – ONE NIGHT
|Customized for||Indian National||Room Allotment|
|2 Persons||Rs. 7000/- per person||One Room|
|3 Persons||Rs. 6200/- per person||One Room + Extra Bed|
|4 Persons||Rs. 5500/- per person||Two Rooms|
|5 Persons||Rs. 5000/- per person||2 Rooms + 1 Extra Bed|
|6 Persons||Rs. 4800/- per person||3 Rooms / 2 Triple Bed Rooms|
- One night stay at the forest lodge.
- 2 times Jeep safari in Dhikala Zone.
- Guide charges during the safari.
- Forest Department permit charges, entry fee, and vehicle entry charges inclusive.
- Housekeeping and vehicle parking(camping) charges.
- Pick Up & Drop facility from Ramnagar by jeep to forest lodge campus.
- All applicable taxes included.
- Any meals at the forest lodge.
- Any personal expenses.
- Any meals and forest lodge charges.
- Anything that is not mentioned in cost inclusions list.
Don’t Forget to Carry
- Video camera
- Credit cards
- Travel bag
Jim Corbett Safari Important information
- Visitors must be carry entry permits with ID document, which mentioned in permit.
- Day visit Entry permit for Dhikala Zone is only permitted for the tourists staying inside the forest rest house
- Entry permit to the Corbett National Park is provisional and it can be cancelled or changed without any prior announcement.
- Entry permits belongs to you not transferrable for others.
- Entry to the forest area strictly prohibited after sunset