- To ensure confirmed booking for any services, an advance is taken which can be later balanced with the total amount for the availed services.
- The service provider holds the right to decide upon the advance payment amount for any booking.
- The advance amount taken from any tourist is based on the nature of different services as well as availability of availability in terms of time and arrangements.
- In special cases like rush hour booking due to festive or peak seasons, the service provider is entitled to ask for a full payment prior to the actual visit. This help in confirmed and hassle free bookings.
- Overseas advance payment is very easy and the amount asked can be paid through wire transfer to a designated bank account or through Mail Authorization with the help of Master/Visa credit card.
- Within India, the payment can be made either through currency notes or traveler’s cheque. Master/Visa / American Express credit card are also accepted for the enlisted services. Payments through credit cards are levied with the applicable bank charges in addition to the total amount to be paid to the service provider.